Instruction for replacing or adding additional elastics
1. Tie a knot as close as possible at each end of the elastic.
2. Starting from the bottom left hand corner of the hinge, place one knotted end of the elastic in the first notch.
3. Without stretching the elastic, pull it to the opposite end of the hinge at the corresponding notch.
4. Now stretch the elastic approximately 1 to 1.5 inches from the end of the hinge and insert it in the notch, then out the next notch.
5. Repeat steps at bottom and then top again until remaining elastic knot finishes at the last lower right hand corner notch of hinge.
- For small items, we can ship it via USPS for a cheaper shipping price (The default shipping is UPS). Please call us for details.